Creating Email Templates for Online Invoices
The Online Invoices system send emails to your clients for online invoicing and estimates, and you tailor these emails in the best way to suit your business.
To start creating an email template, choose “Email Template” from the “Templates” menu.
The “Email Template” Page will list all system default email templates to edit any template click the “Edit” button.
To Create a new template click the “New Template” button from the top eight corner.
An “Add Email Template” page will appear.
- Type: Choose the email type from (Invoice, estimate or client statement)
- Title: Choose a title for this template.
- Choose a subject for your emails that will be sent using this email template, e.g. “A new invoice for the latest work has been issued”.
- You can use place holders in the subject section so you can tailor your messages by adding field like client name, details or invoice info.
- Body: Use this area to write the body of the email, and use the editing buttons and add place holders for more customized emails.
- Place holders: Placeholders (client name, invoice number ..etc ) are used to save a message as a template and send it to different clients without rewriting a new message for each client. Placeholders are automatically replaced by the correct value before sending the message.
- Click “Save” to save all the changes.
Contact us if you have an issue or more Questions.